Wow, we’re halfway there!
Today was a beautiful day, super productive and fashionable. I have managed to do everything that I had in plan (which you will see in the checklist below), and I am really enjoying every moment of it, this experiment is an amazing way to discover what I like and what I don’t like. 🙂
Of course, I can’t go to fashion shows or restaurants every day, especially because I have a full-time job, but I am doing my best to do as many “fashionable” things I can during one day – wear makeup, style my hair, plan my outfits, go out, take a lot of pictures, be super active on social media and so on. I hope you guys are enjoying this as much as I do, and thank you s much for joining me in this experiment, for watching and for voting on my Instagram stories!
Time for some Gossip Girl! 😀
- Cool outfit – CHECKED
- Makeup – CHECKED
- Bragging with my belongings – NOT CHECKED
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte – CHECKED
- A lot of social media posts – CHECKED
- A ton of selfies – NOT CHECKED, no selfies today :O
- Fashion blog post – CHECKED
- Fashionable homemade pancakes – CHECKED
- Fashionable movie night – CHECKED
DAY 3 FACTS:
- Looking pretty really helps (I got a discount at Starbucks without doing anything, but I’m not going to tell you the whole story, in order not to endanger the guy’s career).
- The Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte is totally overrated.
- Posting daily blog articles is kind of exhausting, but also enjoyable.
LESSONS THAT I’VE LEARNED TODAY:
- Be kind and nice to everybody, and less socially conservative.
- Always speak out your mind. Don’t hesitate, don’t care about what others may say.
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes.
Sharing another lovely photo shooting with you, one from last spring. This one has a really cool vintage vibe, and it was shot by the very talented Maddie, as usual. I wanted to call it “Snow White and Cinderella”, I think it works pretty well, don’t you think? 😀