Wow, we’re halfway there!
Today was a beautiful day, super productive and fashionable. I have managed to do everything that I had in plan (which you will see in the checklist below), and I am really enjoying every moment of it, this experiment is an amazing way to discover what I like and what I don’t like. 🙂
Of course, I can’t go to fashion shows or restaurants every day, especially because I have a full-time job, but I am doing my best to do as many “fashionable” things I can during one day – wear makeup, style my hair, plan my outfits, go out, take a lot of pictures, be super active on social media and so on. I hope you guys are enjoying this as much as I do, and thank you s much for joining me in this experiment, for watching and for voting on my Instagram stories!
Below you’ll find the daily recap, if you have any comments, please leave them in the comments section or on Facebook and Instagram!
Time for some Gossip Girl! 😀
- Cool outfit – CHECKED
- Makeup – CHECKED
- Bragging with my belongings – NOT CHECKED
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte – CHECKED
- A lot of social media posts – CHECKED
- A ton of selfies – NOT CHECKED, no selfies today :O
- Fashion blog post – CHECKED
- Fashionable homemade pancakes – CHECKED
- Fashionable movie night – CHECKED
DAY 3 FACTS:
- Looking pretty really helps (I got a discount at Starbucks without doing anything, but I’m not going to tell you the whole story, in order not to endanger the guy’s career).
- The Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte is totally overrated.
- Posting daily blog articles is kind of exhausting, but also enjoyable.
LESSONS THAT I’VE LEARNED TODAY:
- Be kind and nice to everybody, and less socially conservative.
- Always speak out your mind. Don’t hesitate, don’t care about what others may say.
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes.
Make sure to also check out another productive and fashionable day in 5 DAYS OF FASHION – DAY 2: WORKING DAY. For some glamour, check out 5 DAYS OF FASHION – DAY 1: SHOOTING DAY!
Sharing another lovely photo shooting with you, one from last spring. This one has a really cool vintage vibe, and it was shot by the very talented Maddie, as usual. I wanted to call it “Snow White and Cinderella”, I think it works pretty well, don’t you think? 😀
2 thoughts on “5 DAYS OF FASHION – DAY 3: MOVIE NIGHT”
Pingback: THE TRUTH ABOUT FRIENDS - MY THOUGHTS | Alexandra Bulac
Pingback: 5 DAYS OF FASHION – CONCLUSIONS | BE EXTRAORDINARY