Day 2 was a bit milder than the first one, because it was not only about fashion, but work also. I have checked a lot of items on my list, you’ll see it below, and it was an overall productive and fashionable day. 😀
After the daily recap from below, you will find some pictures that Maddie and I shot last summer. I never got the chance to share them with you, and I am super excited because I have started to see such a huge improvement, both for Maddie as a photographer and for me as a model, after looking at old pictures versus new ones.
I leave you with the 5 DAYS OF FASHION – DAY 2 RECAP and the photo shooting, and see you tomorrow for day 3 of the challenge! 🙂
- Cool outfit – CHECKED
- Makeup – CHECKED
- Bragging with my belongings – NOT CHECKED
- Fancy, expensive (and not that delicious) lunch – CHECKED
- A lot of social media posts – CHECKED
- A ton of selfies – CHECKED
- Fashionista gym – CHECKED
- Fashion blog post – CHECKED
DAY 2 FACTS:
- I have noticed that I have replaced my reading time with selecting, editing and posting pictures – cuz’ I haven’t read almost at all today 🙁
- Kind of like having the whole day documented in videos
- A lot less “so”s in my videos, yaay
LESSONS THAT I’VE LEARNED TODAY:
- Instagram is addictive.
- How to make sure you have good #ootd pictures (when you don’t have a professional photographer with you): ask a friend to take a photo of you, and before that, take a picture of your chosen background, with the exact angles that you want, and show it to your friend: “This is what I want the setup to be, I am going to be right in the middle.” Jackpot!
- Expensive food is not necessarily tasty.
Here you can find 5 DAYS OF FASHION – DAY 1: SHOOTING DAY, and also the introductory article for the 5 DAYS OF FASHION challenge!
2 thoughts on “5 DAYS OF FASHION – DAY 2: WORKING DAY”
Pingback: 5 DAYS OF FASHION - DAY 3: MOVIE NIGHT | Alexandra Bulac
Pingback: 5 DAYS OF FASHION – CONCLUSIONS | BE EXTRAORDINARY