Hello, everyone! Long time no see…
I would like to wish you all the best for 2018, may this year be filled with pure happiness, unforgettable adventures and great accomplishments!
Secondly… *drum roll*…
CHANEL NO.A is back!!!
With a new look, a new structure and brand new content! 😀
In the past few months I have been working on completely redesigning CHANEL NO.A, and I am extremely excited to finally be able to share it with you. My initial plan was to relaunch my blog at the beginning of January, but I have decided to postpone it until the exam session would be over, in order to be able to fully dedicate myself to it.
Because, starting from now, CHANEL NO. A will become more like a magazine instead of a personal blog, because there are more subjects which I am planning to approach from now on, and that is why I have decided to completely change it. Oh, and don’t forget to check out our Facebook page <3, give us a big Like and share it with your friends. 🙂
Now let’s jump straight into it, shall we?
- Starting from this year, CHANEL NO. A will not be a fashion blog anymore. It will take the form of a magazine, containing articles on various themes. As you can see in the Menu at the top of the page, I have structured my blog posts into 6 Categories: Fashion, Beauty, Motivation, Tips & Tricks, Travel and Events.
- We will post three times a week!!! Monday is Fashion day, Wednesday is Beauty day and on Sunday you will have a surprise article (about a surprise subject, of course). And if the Fashion and Beauty sections address mostly (but not only) to the girls, the Surprise Article will definitely provide useful information for the guys also.
- We have a Facebook page! Click HERE and give us a big LIKE! 😀
- Don’t forget to check out our Instagram page, HERE!
- On the right side of the page, you can find my blog archives, links to my social media and the Follow button, so you can follow my blog.
- At the bottom of the page, you can find a Translate drop down list, so you can translate the website in any language that you prefer, another drop down list with the Categories and a glimpse of my lovely Community, people who appreciate my work here at CHANEL NO. A.
I really hope that my blog will bring value to each and every one of you, and I will do my best in order to provide high quality content in every single post.
It takes me between 3 and 8 hours to write one blog post ( because I have to come up with the idea, create the content and write the article in both Romanian and English), so your engagement here on the blog and on my social media helps me a lot – it is the best reward for my work. 🙂 It motivates me to write more and it also allows me know what type of content do you prefer the most.
If you have any questions or if there is a particular idea, theme or type of post that you would like to see here on the blog, leave a comment below, or you can find me on Instagram and Facebook, I read and reply to all of your messages and comments.
Thank you for reading, thank you for your support, and see you tomorrow, with the first Fashion article of this year. 😀
Începând cu acest an, CHANEL NO. A nu va mai fi un blog de modă. Va lua forma unei reviste, care conține articole pe diverse teme. După cum puteți vedea în meniul Categories din partea de sus a paginii, am structurat postările de pe blog în 6 categorii: Fashion, Beauty, Motivation, Tips & Tricks, Travel și Evenimente.
Voi posta de trei ori pe săptămână, calendarul fiind structurat după cum urmează:
- Luni – un articol din categoria Fashion
- Miercuri – un articol din categoria Beauty
- Duminică – un articol surpriză (având o temă… în mod evident, surpriză).
Urmăriți-ne pe rețelele de socializare:
Dacă aveți întrebări sau dacă există vreo idee, temă sau tip de postare pe care doriți să o vedeți pe blogul meu, lăsați un comentariu la această postare sau pe Facebook sau Instagram, voi citi și voi răspunde tuturor mesajelor voastre.
Vă mulțumesc pentru susținere, pentru feedback și ne reîntâlnim mâine, cu primul articol din categoria Fashion. : D